The following pages contain SES Governance information and documents along with some of the recent history of the SES.
1. Bylaws and Executive Duties
1a. Bylaws for the Saskatoon Engineering Society as adopted on Sep 24, 2020
1b. List of Executive Duties
2. 2020-2021 Executive
- President: Sumith Kahanda, PhD, P.Eng., PMP, CSSGB
- Vice-President: Arian Andkhoie, P.Eng.
- Past-President: Juniper Willard, P.Eng.
- Secretary: Travis Zimmermann, P.Eng.
- Treasurer: Zygmunt Kowal, P.Eng.
- Director: Jeremy Nelson, P.Eng.
- Director: Rajesh Shah, P.Eng. FEC.
- Director: Anil Sharma, Engineer-in-Training.
- Director: Edwin Van Der Spuy, Engineer-in-Training.
- Director: Akinniyi Akinpelu, P.Eng.
- Director: Vinay Parab, Engineer-in-Training
- APEGS Rep: Ashok Thakkar, P.Eng., FEC
- SESS Rep: Joanne Alawes (Student)
- University of Saskatchewan Rep: Emanuele Sacchi, PhD, P.Eng.
Committees for 21/22 Fiscal Year:
- Networking Committee.
- Professional Development Committee.
- Member Achievement & Volunteer Committee.
- Professional Development Funding Committee.
- Outreach Committee.
- Governance and Continuous Improvement Committee
Above committees will execute this year's work plan to achieve two major goals: a) Enhance member & Stakeholder Experience and Bring more more values to our members; and b) institute best practices in governance and operation.
3. AGM Meeting Minutes
- Please click here to view the list of past executive members.
5. Past Reports from the SES
- 2020 President's Report to Members & APEGS
- 2017 President's Report to Members
- 2016 President's Report to Members
- 2015 President's Report to Members
- 2014 President's Report to Members
- 2013 President's Report to Membership
- 2012 President's Report to Membership
- 2011 Minutes from AGM