- Jan 9th 2019 SES Executive Meeting
Wednesday Jan 9 6:00 pm Venue: TBA
-Jan 2019 Professional Development Opportunity: Advanced Design and Control of Hydraulic Circuits
- ME 847 course offered at the University of Saskatchewan Mondays 5:30 -8:20 pm Jan 3 - April 5 by Travis Wiens PhD P.Eng.
- Available to all SES/APEGS members: register as "Open Studies"
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
-Jan 10-13, 2019 SES sponsors SPECTRUM 2019
Get involved as a sponsor, attendee, or judge at the largest student-run science and engineering exposition in North America.
-January 22nd 2019 CJ Mackenzie Gala
The College of Engineering at the University of Saskatchewan invites you to the:
43rd Anniversary C.J. Mackenzie Gala of Engineering Excellence with Distinguished Lecturer: Joe Deutscher. More details at the above link.
-Feb 1st 2019 Canadian Water Resources: Saskatchewan Workshop
From Drainage to Drought: a Workshop in Regina. Details are here.
- Feb 2nd 2019 SES Lean Six Sigma Short Course
This sixteen hour course will be delivered on weekends. See details from the link above for start dates and registration information.
Additional information can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Links to other Past Events